These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making the Instant Pot Guinness Corned Beef & Cabbage, Skinny Baked Crispy Crunchy Fish Sticks, and the White Bean and Corn Veggie Burgers!
Happy Sunday TKW Family! How was your past week? Ours was pretty awesome! It was Restaurant Week here in Arizona so we were able to visit some of the local eateries. The one place was super cool and HUGE! Seriously, it was like this one place was the size of a city block.
We got some new neighbors so, if you saw on Instagram, I baked them a tray of cookies when we went over to meet them.
Do you guys have game night? We used to have that every weekend growing up either with just the family or our neighbors. We’re truly blessed as we have that now with some of our neighbors. OMG, we played this one game guys – I laughed so hard I couldn’t breathe. It’s the one where you put those cheek retractors in your mouth and try to say phrases for your teammate to guess. My sides still hurt from laughing! The Adult NSFW cards are HYSTERICAL!
EXCLUSIVE The Kitchen Whisperer SALE!!!
🌟Special The Kitchen Whisperer Sale!!!🌟
As you know, I am in LOVE ❤️with the Bosch Universal Plus Mixer. It’s a workhorse in the kitchen. It’s can handle up to 22 cups of flour at one time and make 12 pounds of dough in a single instance. The suction cup feet keep this mixer stable while mixing, kneading, or whipping during those tough jobs. It’s light which makes it super easy to pick up and place on the counter.
I’ve teamed up with Bosch to offer you guys the Universal Plus Black Mixer with a stainless bowl for $439 (that’s $30 off list price) AND we’re even throwing in a FREE Meatgrinder! That’s a $75 value too! Oh yeah, did I mention it also includes FREE SHIPPING?! The offer is valid to 9/30/21 or while supplies last and is open to US residents only.
The ONLY way you can get this limited sale is using my link:
https://shrsl.com/356ir and my promo code: thekitchenwhisperer
With the cool weather soon approaching and the holidays, trust me when I say you will NEED this mixer and meat grinder!
TKW On YouTube
As I mention every Sunday, I have a YouTube channel. I’d LOVE and appreciate it if you subscribed there. I’m brand spanking new there and with the millions of TKW Family members out there, I really need to build up my subscription base there.
Not only am I creating videos for my newer recipes but I’m also going back and creating them for my most popular recipes.
Since I have 1000+ recipes posted, it’ll take me a little bit to get them all done but I’ll get there.
My goal is to do more longer-type 10-15 minute cooking videos where I talk to you while cooking – think TV show but candid.
Candid in the sense of – I scrape the whole bowl out (no, we don’t waste stuff in my house), I’ll get batter on my face, flour on my chest, and laugh at myself because I dropped/tripped/or just messed up what I was trying to say.
You’ll get me as me – true authentic Lori
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Creamed Chip Beef on Toast (S.O.S.) – My all-time FAVORITE childhood meal!
- Puff Pastry Bundles–These Puff Pastry Bundles are filled with grilled asparagus, salami, smoked gouda, & garlic herb cheese spread and topped with Smoked Sea Salt Flakes. They are such an easy and elegant appetizer, brunch dish, or perfect for meal prep!
- Chicken Barbacoa– Just 10 minutes under pressure is all you need to make this SERIOUSLY DELICIOUS Barbacoa Chicken! It’s the perfect meal for weekly meal prep and when you want a killer nacho topping!
- Chimichurri Sauce– Jump on board the Flavor Train with this Ultimate Chimichurri sauce! Packed with fresh herbs & spices you’ll send your dishes over the top with this insanely delicious sauce!
- Salsa Fresco – This Farm-Fresh Salsa Fresca is the perfect mixture of chopped tomatoes, red onions, cilantro, garlic, avocado, jalapeno, and a kiss of lime!. Use it with chips, add it to burgers for a fiesta topping, spoon it over chicken or pork. Works great on crackers and in omelets!
- Hot Chocolate Fudgy Cookies – Everything you love about hot chocolate but as the best cookie, you’ll ever eat! Fudgy, decadent, and with a soft marshmallow filling!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Instant Pot Guinness Corned Beef & Cabbage
♥ Tuesday –Pressure Cooker Beef Barbacoa sliders
♥ Wednesday – Perfect Reuben
♥ Thursday – Skinny Baked Crispy Crunchy Fish Sticks
♥ Friday – Guinness Reuben Pizza
♥ Saturday – White Bean and Corn Veggie Burgers
♥ Sunday – Cherry Chipotle Cola Pork Tenderloin
♥ Dessert of the week –Sweet Potato Maple Cheesecake Bundt Cake