Weekend homeschool links: July 24th
Still time to get Introverted Mom FREE on Kindle with Prime Reading if you haven’t already!
Weekend homeschool links:
- Beating homeschool decision fatigue (This flow chart is SO good!)
- AccuWeather Summer Camp (fun if you have a budding meteorologist like I once had!)
- Raising stonecatchers
- Best learning magazines for kids of all ages (good to keep in mind for the new school year!)
- Escape to Rainbow Valley, then keep fighting
- 5 years ago on the blog: Homeschooling an angry child (and my update here!)
- This week on the Simple Homeschool podcast: Episode 33, Essentialism for the highly sensitive homeschool mom
Rock by Rock offers a 7 Part Leadership Journey for kids grades K-5: seven learning experiences over seven months, including seven real-world projects!
Each monthly box engages kids in a monthly mission (save the elephants/rainforests, end food waste & hunger, and so on) and includes activities and crafts that foster critical thinking. Order a family box and multiple kids can use the materials together! Use code RBR20 for 20% off from now through August 15th!
It’s hard to believe how soon the election will be here–especially in the midst of this radically bizarre year. One thing I do know is that we will have our Election Night! board game out to track the results in real time come November!
This strategy game teaches essential math (both addition and multiplication), U.S. geography, and the civics of the Electoral College for ages 8+;I feel like I have learned just as much from it as my kids!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what you need most!