I Spy Printable – 4th of July
A free 3-page I Spy printable for 4th of July celebration. You can keep kids (and adults) busy having fun with this free printable. And, you’ll be happy to know there’s an answer key included.
As a child I always enjoyed fun worksheets and I used them with my own children. Even now as an adult, I find word searches, mazes, coloring sheets and I Spy worksheets relaxing and fun to complete.
What is I Spy good for?
While many of us grew up playing the I Spy with my little eye game or searching through I Spy books and worksheets, have you ever wondered what are the benefits of playing it?
- It is fun – you get the rush of finding another, and another, and another until you find all the items you’re searching for
- Practices and develops visual discrimination – the ability to distinguish features of images from each other
- Develops attention span and focus
- Exercises your working memory – you have to hold the item you’re searching for in your memory as you look at all the items
- Develops fine motor skills as you mark through items found and write down the number of items
I Spy Printable for 4th of July
This 4th of July I Spy printable game contains 30 different patriotic images, with 10 unique images on each game sheet. The answer key shows each different game board with the answers filled in the blanks.
I recommend you search for one image at a time. Pick the image you want to look for and then continue looking until you’ve found all of that item.
It’s easiest to mark through an item when you find it and put a hash mark on the line to count that item. When you believe you’ve found all the images, you can write the number for the total of the hash marks above the marks.
What you need to make this I Spy printable for the 4th of July
- Download the I Spy pdf. To get your own free copy of this printable, sign up for our free newsletter and gain immediate access to the printable and to 125+ additional resources in the Organized 31 VIP Resources Library.
- A printer and computer paper.
- A pencil
- A table, clipboard or large book to make it easy to write on the worksheet.
What makes I Spy printables great?
It’s quick and simple to print out I Spy worksheets when you need them. There are so many situations you can use them for:
- In conjunction with a classroom or homeschooling lesson
- As a rainy day activity
- On a car trip
- As a summer or holiday activity
- An activity during church or as a quiet time activity
Expert Tips for Printables
How do I access the 4th of July I Spy printable?
Fill in the form above. When you submit the form, you will immediately be sent an email from Organized 31 with a link to the VIP Resources Library, including detailed instructions on how to access your printable. If you can’t find the welcome email after 3-4 minutes, check your spam folder. If you have any difficulty, you can email me and I’ll help you resolved any problems.
How do I print the pdf file?
The pdf document usually opens right up when you click on the link in the VIP Resources Library. When that happens, simply right click on the pdf and either print or save the document to your device.
If the pdf does not pop up for you, you’ll most likely find it in your computer’s Downloads folder. You can also select “Downloads” in your browser menu to see a list of your downloads, then select “Show in folder” below the file name to see where it is located on your computer.
What can I do to limit printer ink use?
Most printers offer you the option to print in greyscale which is in black and white and saves the color ink in your printer.
You can also look for the option to print in draft or economy mode. This usually means that the sheet is printed out with less ink. It still looks great and is a good way to print in color but use less ink.
What are the restrictions on use?
You can print this printable pdf as many times as you’d like for your personal or classroom use. Please do not share the file. Please do share the link to this post so they can access their own copy of the printable. All printables are copyrighted.
Looking for more I Spy printables?
- I Spy Printable – Dr. Seuss – 3 pages with Dr. Seuss themed items
- I Spy Game – St. Patrick’s Day – 3 different game sheets
- Easter I Spy Printable – 3 free printable worksheets
Other 4th of July activities you might have missed
- Patriotic Crafts, Activities and Recipes – more than 20 activities, recipes and crafts
- Scavenger Hunt Printable for the 4th of July – free 4-page game
- 4th of July craft – a fun craft that results in adorable treats or party favors
Pin this I Spy Printable for the 4th of July so you know exactly where to find every summer.